The sequel to Brinstar.
Stage description Edit
It is a dark bedrock room with Lava that instant kills the player, almost the same as the water in Jungle Japes. There is no Kraid to come and turn the level. The background is the same.
- The lava acts the same as the water in Jungle Japes due to them both killing you instant.
- Kraid was originally going to appear, but was cut for unknown reasons.
- Due to it being extremely dark, ambience plays a ton.
- Link gets Jump Boost from a beacon on this stage. The reason why is unknown.
- There is a glitch in this level that lets you go behind the stage. Another one is by using cheats, jump in the lava and go to the wool. If you go far enough, you will teleport on top of the stage, allowing you to go out of bounds. In 0.2.4, there is a beacon on top of the stage that makes you fall back into the stage. Because of it, the glitch no longer works.